We Bring Light Into People’s Lives. Our Corporate Purpose guides our behavior. We bring light into people’s lives literally and figuratively. It sets the tone for our culture; how we treat each other, our customers and our partners. It is our foundational driver and source of energy.
Beyond our corporate purpose, at the core of Super Enterprises, is a foundation of values, behaviors and expectations that dictate our culture and the way this company is run. Our Core Values guide our day-to-day behavior and pick up where our employee handbook leaves off.
The more we, as individuals and as an organization adhere to our values of Vision, Integrity, Commitment, Collaboration and Accountability; the more we can accomplish together.
It is our collective responsibility to consider how each decision we make moves us closer to our short-term goals and long-term success.
- We think strategically and understand the "big" picture.
- We have the ability to focus on achieving results and understand the change it takes to achieve that outcome.
- We are individuals driving toward a common goal.
We believe in conducting ourselves openly, honestly and morally.
- We treat ourselves and others with respect.
- We question actions inconsistent with our core values.
- We hold ourselves to the same standards and expectations that we hold others to.
- We strive to "do the right thing" every time, without fail.
We take pride in what we do and will work passionately and resourcefully in order to get the job done.
- We care about Super’s performance and are willing to do what it takes to achieve great results.
- We seek to understand our market, customers, supplier and strategy.
- We demonstrate consistently strong performance and our colleagues can rely upon us.
- We are willing to go the extra mile.
Teamwork is a cornerstone of our success and we problem-solve collectively for the benefit of all involved.
- We share knowledge and ideas with fellow colleagues in all departments.
- We listen well, instead of just reacting fast, so we can better understand.
- We take the time to help other colleagues.
- We are supportive of the company and the people within it.
It is our obligation to each other and our customers to own our actions and be mindful of our performance.
- We contribute effectively and positively within our specialties and outside of them.
- We take responsibility for what we say and what we do.
- We go beyond just treating symptoms, we look to identify the root cause.
- We say what we are going to do, and do what we say we will.